Continental United States Orders:
- Most internet orders placed before 12pm Eastern Time Monday thru Friday will be processed and confirmed the same day.
- Please note, orders placed after 12pm Eastern Standard Time Monday thru Friday, may not be processed and confirmed until the following business day. Orders placed after 12pm Friday generally will be processed and confirmed on the following Monday. Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays are not business days. We observe all federal holidays.
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed and confirmed on Monday (most orders will also ship Monday).
- Order acknowledgment, confirmation of product availability, and shipping tracking information will be provided to you via email after your order is processed.
- Order acceptance occurs only when your order has been shipped. We will notify you by email when that has occurred.
- Large, Oversized, Multi-boxed items may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified of additional shipping charges prior to final processing and shipping and have an opportunity to cancel or change your order if you are not satisfied with any additional charges.
- Orders are shipped via UPS or USPS. A physical address is required for shipment. We cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- We verify all credit cards before shipping. In some cases, this may delay stated delivery dates.
Expected Delivery Dates:
- All dates are estimates and may vary. Please see notes below.
- USPS Priority Mail: 2-3 business days after order processing
- UPS Standard Ground: 3-7 business days after order processing
- UPS Next Day Air: 1 business day after order processing. Does not include Sunday delivery.
- USPS 2-3 Day Priority Mail delivery dates do not have guaranteed delivery times.
- Signatures may be required upon delivery for UPS deliveries. Drivers will not leave packages without signatures, so you must arrange for someone to receive the package and sign for it. You may want to use a business shipping address to ensure that someone will be available to sign for the package.
- Transit days for ground shipments and USPS 2-3-Day Priority Mail are business days and do not include weekends or holidays.