Rice Bow TieRegular price $195.00 Save $-195.00
This tie is named "Rice" after Carew Rice, a South Carolina artist who used black and white silhouettes to imitate the world around him.
- The Rice bow tie is made from black goose feathers.
- Center wrap is hand-sewn black grosgrain.
- No dyes are used, giving each tie a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20”.
- Bow dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
Packaged with Care | The Rice bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie.